But what if the company runs a business under franchise and cannot have it’s own web-site?
We had some clues on how to use social media powers (with a set of aggregated apps connected) together with local (residential) marketing.
In following, real-life example you can see a program proposal created for Hard Rock Cafe Phuket / Thailand.
These measures were proposed for customer at step 1:
- Reach Locals (Thai) and Expats in the area to become an engaged in Cafe activities / time
- Offer a catering services to locals and travelers
- Increase the number of corporate visits / arrangements (both locals and visiting groups)
- Setup a booking / services order pages within a Facebook. Group + personal.
- Setup a visitor calendar connection to include HRC event automatically. This is done by FB integrated module.
- Host a party FB booking page / (managed by operator at final order step).
- Setup a catering order page. Details and calculator (?), payment.
- Setup a payment for pre-booking (Will use integrated solutions here, visitor will not leave facebook. Maybe there will be 2-3 proxy pages both for order/payments to make it convenient for customers.)
- Reach a local and national tour operators with a group booking availability.
- Update and improve LinkedIn profile. Start gathering connections and followers within local businesses and executives (about 2000 new connections a month).
- Regular works to improve LinkedIn profile views rating, will try to reach and keep top 1%.
- Maintain automated reposts Facebook => Twitter, LinkedIn
- Update Twitter profile, start gathering connections
- Maintain and share lists of connections across social media. Connect same person on all the networks.
- Create and run continuously FB ads to target locals / tour companies in Thai, businesses ==> Promote group bookings.
- Have an upcoming events regularly posted on FB with pre-booking functionality
- Connect to most of the social profiles of Phuket residents with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Implement “Newsletter / announces subscription on Facebook (to be sent to visitor’s email)
- Extend “Menu” area – maybe have to use Facebook external app integration to display, sort and view all the menu items with pics and details.
These services were proposed as a Facebook booking/reservation solution:
- https://www.resdiary.com/ ==> https://www.facebook.com/
bossanovarestaurantglasgow (Example booking FB page with Resdiary).
Resdiary also can help you to manage orders and things ==> https://restaurateurs.
Below are the image and full PDF download of final proposal with quotes:
Please visit The Omega project website for more information on various projects and services.