The Omega project team completed a 7-months contract for remote tech IT support and administration of a customer infrastructure (https://bmtruck.ru, BMtruck LLC – a company based in Russia, Moscow).
Areas we’ve managed:
- Remote administration of every PC/Workstation.
- Stealth computer control software installation / management, including unattended screen and resources access.
- Setup a corporate RDP server (Windows Terminal Server) and have migrated most local workstations. That was done as a part of a new branches opening process (we’ve planned a total RDP server access from all offices to simplify administration).
- Setup a remote virtual server to care the following tasks:
- Corporate mail server
- VPN server/gateway
- Setup and administration of SIP/IP telephony services.
- Setup a video control system and cloud recording.
- A large number of other related tasks/issues.
Whether you’re the CEO of a startup that’s been overwhelmed by requests from new clients or the IT director of a small firm whose tech infrastructure is maxed out, you need better technology solutions, stat. However, incorporating and maintaining the right solutions to solve the right problems in your business can be a challenge.
Using these tools, your Omega business computer technicians can:
- Access a specific desktop, laptop, or server
- Manage files on the computer or server
- Update server software
- Run diagnostic and maintenance programs
- Train end users on new software and protocols
Benefits of Remote Technology Support Services
Using remote technology support services offers numerous advantages, but the three primary benefits are:
- FLEXIBILITY – Remote access technology allows flexibility when you need IT support. If you feel you need to meet with your assigned network administrator face-to-face, you certainly can, but with remote IT services, you can also opt to get some guidance right away through remote access.
- DECREASED COSTS – Since IT administrators can address certain problems off site, it eliminates the need to have an in-person visit for addressing every little issue that may occur. This reduces downtime and the increased costs of having someone drive out to your office. That can add up to substantial savings.
- 24/7 ACCESS – Your assigned network administrator has access to your network round the clock. Our system set alerts that notify them anytime your network experiences a glitch or issue…no matter the time of day. They may know of a potential issue and correct it even before you do.
As remote access tools continue to evolve and become more sophisticated, they will continue to become increasingly important for daily operations. Your team at the Omega will always have the latest remote access tools available for your use and benefit.